We gratefully acknowledge the support of the following grants, without whose support much of this research would not be possible.
- Connecting Brain Networks Across Subjects and Across Modalities
NIH/NINDS R01NS070917-01 (PI Satoru Hayasaka) [NIH Project Link]
- Stimulants as a Risk Factor for Substance Abuse
NIH/NIDA 1R01DA020648-01 (PI Linda Porrino)
- Measuring Alcohol and Stress Interactions with Structural and Perfusion MRI
NIH/NIAAA 1R01AA016748-01 (PI Jim Daunais)
We have also greatly benefited from the support of the VT Institute for Critical Technology and Applied Science.
- Identifying Age Related Atrophy Using Levelset Registration of Embedded Maps
NIH U54RR021813 (PI Arthur Toga)
- High- Performance Pattern Analysis For CT Colonography
NIH/NCI 1R01CA114492-01A2 (PI Pete Santago)
- Coordinated Sensing and Control for Surveillance and Tracking by Heterogeneous Autonomous Vehicle Teams
Office of Naval Research (PI Dan Stilwell)
- Heterogeneous teams of autonomous vehicles: advanced sensing and control
Office of Naval Research (PI Craig Woolsey)